Are you a big lover of golf and would like to have the right golf accessories and tools? If yes, please spend some time going through this article. We will be talking about a brand and make of a golf club named TaylorMade Golf M6 Iron.
Those in touch with golf and who have a reasonably good idea about it undoubtedly agree that mastering the game depends on having the right accessories.
When we talk about golf accessories, it is evident that a golf club has perhaps the most crucial role.
The ball with which players play is the same for all the players. However, choosing the right golf club is totally in the hands of the players.
With so many brands, makes, and models vying for a space, it is pretty apparent that choosing the right golf club will never be accessible. So we need to be patient, research as much as possible, and then make a decision.
Based on inputs from various sources, there are enough reasons to believe that this particular model of the golf club from TaylorMade. Therefore, it could be a good solution for all those looking for the right golf club.
Hence, we thought it would not be a bad idea to go through a complete and total review of Golf M6 Iron from TaylorMade.
It may help our readers, and other interested stakeholders better understand the various features of this golf club and then decide based on facts instead of basing one’s decision on hearsays and opinions.
TaylorMade Golf M6 Iron Overview
- One of the most extended performances in the market today. If you are looking for distance carry, this one is for you.
- Very forgiving, consistent performance during mishits
- An excellent, firm grip that may aid high-handicappers with slower swing
- Sounds better than the TaylorMade M4 and TaylorMade’s previous game-improvement irons in general
TaylorMade M6 Iron Features
- It is a chrome-colored golf club.
- It is made from the best quality material as far as the shaft is concerned.
- It is suited for players with right-hand orientation.
- It is from China but keeps in mind the needs and requirements of the local market and players from various other places of the world.
- It comes with the famous Speed Bridge technology.
- You also can expect to have the fastest speed pocket.
- If you want the best of forgiveness, you can expect it from this particular model of TaylorMade.
- It also comes with the talked-about off-center inverted cone technology. It is patented and goes a long way in maximizing the sweet spot. It also could help assist and promote straighter shots for golfers irrespective of their experience and levels of play.
- The weight of the golf club is 10 pounds.
- It is for men.
- The speed bridge technology is also worth talking about it. It helps to significantly bring down low-level vibrations and helps with the solid and soft feel as far as all types of shots are concerned.
What are the Key Technologies?
Though there are many promising technologies built into this golf club, speed-bridge, as mentioned above, is perhaps the best of the lot. It helps in connecting the back bar with the top line so that the rigidity of the iron gets increased significantly.
It comes your handly whenever you need to boost the ball speed and increase the feel and sound. In addition, it also has a comparatively low undercut that helps to shift the weight down in the head.
Further, it also comes with an ultra-thin face, and it also has varying thicknesses. As a result, it may help deliver the best possible ball speeds over a large area and assist in off-center positioning.
It also has a new set of wedges that improve playability, especially in green grounds and soft soils.
It is more extensive when compared to the previous models, including the M5 model from TaylorMade. The finish also looks brighter and shinier.
It also has long iron soles and a fluted hosel. Unfortunately, it is visible at the address point, and, likely, it may not be liked by many.
As far as performance is concerned, many believe that the M6 variant from TaylorMade is perhaps one of the fastest irons that one can see in the market.
It also has a high launch and a relatively low spin. Therefore the distances that it can carry are comparable to the best amongst other such golf clubs in the market today.
It is also considered one of the strongest in the market. Many players are upbeat at the 28.5 inches 7-iron configurations that it offers. The sound is also louder and more pronounced when compared to the M5 and other previous models and makes.
It can also create more stability, perhaps because of the size, which is another positive factor as far as this product is concerned. It also is quite competitively priced and therefore many believe that it offers reasonably good value for money.
- It is perhaps one of the most forgiving clubs in the market today.
- It is superbly finished and looks quite bright and shiny.
- It also has an impressive speed as far as long-distance, and medium-distance shots are concerned.
- It has a slimmer finish though overall, it comes across as a larger-sized club.
- It has a reasonable weight of around 10 pounds.
- It is marginally longer when compared to previous models.
- It is suitable for distance-oriented performance.
- On the whole a good buy and it certainly offers excellent value for money.
With so many makes and models of golf clubs available in the market, choosing the right one will never be easy.
However, based on performances, customer feedback, and other such attributes. Many reasons believe that the TaylorMade Golf M6 could consider a decent buy for those keen on speed, stability, strength, and looks.
It builds to last, and though it makes in China, it makes to cater to the needs and requirements of players from across the world. However, it does have some drawbacks.
Those who will compare this model with the previous M5 may not have much to talk about it. It is because it has almost the same things that M5 has.
But suppose you are looking for the best forgiveness. Then, compared to a sleek or clean look, you will have many reasons to consider buying M6 over other competitors’ brands.
You also can expect it to last longer through the previous models. But, on the other hand, perhaps it may have had a slightly better finish and looks.